Dim Sum Diaries
When I last went to the 'Rents' house, Mom mentioned that her younger sister, my Aunt G, could not get over the resemblance between myself and my cousin J (dad's elder brother's oldest girl).

I was like, "Nuh uh!"

Mom was like, "Uh huh!"

J had spent the night at chez moi earlier...so Hubby had gotten a look at her. So I asked Hubby about this ALLEGED resemblance.

"Nuh uh!" I denied emphatically.

"Uh huh! Your mum is right!" he said.

So, what do the dear readers of this blog think? The above picture is of me (shocking, I actually posted a pic of myself publicly after all these years) and below on the right is my cousin J. The woman with her on the left is the infamous Aunt G.

So we're actually the same age, born a month apart (I'm older)...and don't you think its awesome/strange that my dad and his brother both spawned babies who may or may not look similar? Very strange indeed.

Yes, these are the questions that are keeping me up at night...

In other news, I absolutely adore Aaron Sorkin's new show Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip. You can actually watch the latest ep on the web, which is pretty cool. They featured Sting as a musical guest, and though I usually find Sting annoying, I may go out and buy his latest.

Have been watching a lot of BBC Comedy lately, The Vicar of Dibley in particular...which is why I included the Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders bit in the last entry.

"Have you seen the video from the last entry in the blog?" I demanded of Hubby tonight, who had just flopped onto bed and was TRYING to pretend he was asleep.

"No dear."

"Oh, its so fucking funny!" I tried to explain to him the skit, but kept bursting into giggles on the you just grab the fish by the tail, get a mallet and BANG BANG BANG smash it till its dead, then you scrape up the bits then you put them in the toilet....hysterical...

Hubby only gave me one of those looks. "Dear, I have to get some rest..."

"NO YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND...THE SCRAPE UP THE BITS THEN YOU PUT THEM IN THE TOILET PART IS SOOO FUNNY!!"

He sighs quietly. "Yes dear."

Okay, maybe its time for me to go to bed....

UPDATE:

A certain smartass tard (read: Noggy) has suggested that those two pics may not be the best for comparison (Noggy is a tard). And these two photos (and though I think this new one is wayyyy less flattering as I was drunk off my ass in this pic...Noggy is a tard) may be a bit more accurate...so...yeah we do look alike huh? (Noggy is a tard).