Sometimes I fall into a funk and wonder what the point of everything is...besides worrying about bills and whether the world is going to hell in a handbasket etc etc etc....I've decided that making a list of little things that make me happy lately...might you know...help make me happy...
1. Eating an entire chocolate cake.
2. Doing 25 minutes of Yoga before I start work.
3. Having a cuddle with one of my kids.
4. Expanding my creativity...perusing blogs and such to find new projects I can try.
5. Getting a back massage by Hubbs.
6. Snuggling in bed with an extremely good book.
Yep, I guess its the simple things that keep me sane. Especially being more crafty...I'm about to ask Hubby to get me a sewing machine for Mother's Day. Then I am going to buy this lovely skirt kit
and try to make one for myself.
I have to give credit to Yumptatious
for giving me the idea. BTW, check out her awesome etsy shop
if you get the chance.