Dim Sum Diaries
It seems that the only way for me to keep organized lately is to make lists. Lists of all the stuff I need to do for work, my cousin's upcoming baby shower, lists of what I eat and how much I exercise, a list of the dinner menu for the week and on and on. It's enough to drive a girl insane!!

So whilst on the road to insanity, I decided to at least make that journey arty and FUN, so I bought this cute little Make-A-List stamp from etsy.



I totally love it, but then I realized I needed a ink stamp pad. Unfortunately the local market apparently doesn't carry this as an office supply anymore...why? Do business people not stamp things anymore or what? I didn't want to pay $100 for a pack of 36 ink stamp pads from amazon.com, so off to the craft store I went to procure the ink stamp pad. Fun times to be had trying to evenly ink the stamp and repeatedly stamping every page on my desk calendar like a mad woman till I get a clear result.

By the way, if aliens come to earth and decide to transport me to the Regency period in England, I am totally going to buy this gown, wear it and steal a kiss from Mr. Darcy.