Dim Sum Diaries
--Just found a cool new blog called Metrodad, about an Asian dude who is a dad of a youngun and lives in the city (hence the name Metrodad...man I'm smartz). He blogs about being a Dad mostly, and came up with the Best Halloween Costume Evah for his kid...

UNDERAGE CHINESE OLYMPIC GYMNAST



Read the full story here.

--Halloween was a bit of a misty-eyed time for me, as I reflect on how fast Daughter (aged 10) is growing up so fast. This year she wanted to go trick-or-treating with her friends (not her ole parents), so she went with two other girls, Julianna and Lark and Lark's Mom who nicely volunteered to chaperon the younguns. Son who is 7, is still my baby boy who will love his Mommy forever young enough to want to trick or treat with his parents went with Hubby (I stayed home and passed out candy). Son was Ironman and Daughter was Elizabeth Swann (pirate costume), so they were very excited. I was kind of amazed at the number of people who turned out for that night to trick or treat. Several neighbors actually went all out and decorated their houses with Hollywood style special effects and haunted houses and the like. So, it was nice evening of hanging out and being silly.

--Hubby and my 13th wedding anniversary is coming up, so he was nice enough to buy me a purse from Zappos.



Okay, actually I bought the purse myself and informed Hubby that he would be paying for it. :)

Anyways, hope everyone had a good Happy Halloween. :)