Dim Sum Diaries
Have finished reading Neil Gaiman's latest book, The Graveyard Book and I absolutely loved it. It's as smooth as butter and you won't be able to put it down once you start it, I promise you. I handed the book over to daughter and urged her to read it.

"It's really good! I promise!" I said.

"No Mother, it's ok I have other books to read," she replied with typical pre-teenagery know-it-allness. "Maybe later."

The next evening, she rushed into the office. "Mom! I want my own copy of this book! I really like it!"

"Wait...what was that? You mean...your old Mom recommended something...and she was RIGHT? HOW INTERESTING!!!!"

"Oh Mom!!!!!"

For the rest of you slackers, here are 2 videos reading Chapter 1 and Chapter 2 of the book and you'll know see what I'm talking about!

Chapter 1:

Neil Gaiman Reads Chapter One of The Graveyard Book from The Graveyard Book Tour on Vimeo.

Chapter 2:

Watch Neil Gaiman Read Chapter Two of The Graveyard Book from The Graveyard Book Tour on Vimeo.