Dim Sum Diaries
I am very excited today, as two books are, as we speak being overnighted to my humble abode via fedex and I will get today. The two books of course, Seduce Me At Sunrise by Lisa Kleypas and The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. I can't wait!

Also, as I was going through my current books, I happened upon an old favorite of mine, Cold Comfort Farm by Stella Gibbons. She wrote a bunch of other books as well (she died in 1989), but all of them are out of print and used editions tend to be hella expensive. A bit frustrating. But I've recently discovered that Virago Press is reissuing Nightingale Wood via amazon.co.uk. So that's exciting news! Not much more info on their website about whether they will be publishing more by Gibbons after that, but lets keep our fingers crossed.

Yay for books!