Dim Sum Diaries
I've been trying to think of what to write about over the last few days, and the same thing keeps coming up...ZIP. ZILCH. NADA. Sad huh? My life is more of the same stuff (trying to lose weight, trying to keep up with work, trying to keep kids happy and trying to save money and cook in instead of going out all the time, wondering what I should be doing to get ready for Thanksgiving etc etc etc), so instead I'll present you with links that are interesting....
  • Where you live in the U.S. has an impact on your personality...living in California, I don't like to socialize!


  • Artist Mike Mitchell finds a box on his doorstep. Inside is a note and an object from his past. Very interesting coolness via kottke.


  • Frank Chimero is one of my favorite graphic designers, and he's just redesigned and updated his website. I adore his work so much so that I've been buying his prints like crack and feverishly hanging them up all over the house. How's that for devotion!



And of course I gotta talk about my Etsy finds as well...

With the holidays coming up, one needs a comfortable, yet flirty skirt to wear to the endless round of dinner parties one must attend (ok not so much, but I can still wear it to the in-laws Christmas Eve party!):



The Anais Katya skirt by Zorya fits the bill nicely. She has a few pieces that go with the whole Russian schoolgirl look, and I'm really digging it.

Also lovely is the Tempest in a Teacup print by Courage My Love. If I wasn't running out of wallspace to put all these prints, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.



Well that is all for now folks! Blog more later!