Dim Sum Diaries


I'm back on the blogging wagon again!! June has a crapload of new releases in terms of books, so I thought I'd highlight some of the ones I am keen on. First up is The Eaves of Heaven: A Life in Three Wars by the awesome Andrew X. Pham. This time round he tells his father's story and if its anything like Catfish and Mandala, it should be really really good.




Another one I have enjoyed recently is Lonely Werewolf Girl by Martin Millar. If you like Neil Gaiman, this one is for you. It's all about werewolves in London with THE royal werewolf family in disarray as some of his kids scramble to seize power, some of his other werewolf issue could care less, they have their own lives to lead in London (fabu rich or just scraping by) but they all get entangled anyways and its a great read. Millar also has a killer sense of humor.

Anyways, off to bbq soon w/ my parents, I hope everyone has a great Memorial Days Weekend holiday!