Dim Sum Diaries
I'm sure by now many of you have heard about the massive fires in CA. In San Diego, we live on the periphery of the zone which is or possibly is in danger. Areas about 25-35 minutes away from us in every direction are now under mandatory evacuation, and if the wind shifts a certain way, it could easily come in this direction.

The air is grey and thick with ash, you can actually see ash particles floating in the air. My parents and sister have already invited us to stay at their house in case we do need to evacuate. School has been canceled for the children and Hubby is saying we should pack in case we do need to leave. And what am I doing? I'm blogging about it.

I'm looking outside my window now and wondering how this event...starting one day with the fickle Santa Ana winds could spread so rapidly. It's almost unreal, you are aware of the reports around you, but it doesn't sink into your mind just yet, it's like it's not really happening to you...but it is.

I will keep you informed as things happen, dear readers.