Dim Sum Diaries
I've been tagged by Colour Me Crazy to do a meme, so here it goes:

5 things found in your bag

1. Cell Phone. Indeed tis my lifeline to family, work and everything.
2. Burt's Bees Watermelon lip shimmer. My fave color.
3. Two Moleskine notebooks (one for detailing finances and the other to keep notes in).
4. Tiny box of napkins. Purloined by Dad (who is the champion napkin purloiner from places such as McDonalds) from a local Chinese restaurant in LA that gives you napkins in a little box rather then set one by your plate. Don't ask me why, but it's handy when you have kids who, when they sneeze, shoot out projectile snot up to 3 feet.
5. Pen and mechanical pencil (must haves).

5 favourite things in your room

1. My bed. Just got a new one (the old one was from my Aunt when we got married which used to be hers, was very saggy), a Tempur-PedicĀ® and I lurrrrv it so much.

2. Book Pile. Pile of books (faves and to-be-read) that I keep close to my bed because...well, I love books.

3. Tub. I take a lot of bubble baths, it's a given.

4. My windows. There are a bank of 3 windows I've overlaid with a gauzy, ivory sheer curtains and it makes the room very soft and calm. At night, the coastal breeze blows in and, coupled with the sound of the water feature from next door, makes for a very calming space.

5. My two parakeets, Burrito & Lily. The little hooligans are very chirpy and fill the room with pretty bird twitterings, which also makes me happy.

5 things you've always wanted to do

1. I've always wanted to work on a political campaign. If I could go back, sure I could try to do this, but now that I'm old fart and married with kids, this consuming job isn't ideal. The West Wing anyone?

2. Travel to Ireland and Scotland and England. One of these days. :)

3. Write a book (enuff said).

4. Meet Aaron Sorkin.

5. Act in a play.

5 things you're currently into

1. Trying to be a good parent.

2. Books by Lisa Kleypas

3. My ginuea pigs Fluffy and Truffles. I'm quite devoted to them.

4. World of Warcraft

5. Fitness/losing weight.

5 people you want to tag

1. Paul from Atomized Jr, cuz I'm evil and want to make his life a living hell.

2. Effy, cuz I like to torture people and I want to make his life a living hell.

3. Behind Pyramids, because I know she'd rather write memes at work then actually work!

4. K from Silly Sea Sammy, because she wants to join in on the fun too!

5. Froggy cuz it's fun? And I want to make his life a living hell? I'm running out of reasons here.