Dim Sum Diaries
He flashed a smile at me as he passed me, his grin quick and friendly. His dark, sultry eyes held mine...time stopped for a moment as I realized what he had in mind for me. He was going to give it to me, and I did not have any objections whatsoever....

The first one came so fast, so quick...I wasn't ready for it. Waves of pleasure radiated through me...it was sooooo good. Oh my god, I wanted more. The second, third and fourth ones quickly followed and though not as intense, were pleasurable. I wanted...no...I DEMANDED the next one. But...it wasn't enough...I needed just a little bit more...a tiny something...however, it was the last...the sixth one that finally did me in. I closed my eyes briefly, and licked the creaminess from my lips, savoring the tart sweetness. The total experience of it all pinned me like a moth against velvet, I could not move afterwards...I could only lay back, replete...

I wonder if I'll ever experience six in a row again? The only question that remains however, is who was he? A pirate? Or just a man who knew how to deliver the goods? Either way, I knew that someday, we shall meet once more.