Dim Sum Diaries
I am imitating the fabulous Kyren and posting my year in first sentences of the month from 2005:

January: Had a restful four day New Year's weekend.

February: Got my official letter last Friday, detailing the particulars of the layoff (3/31).

March: Yesterday was the first time (that I remember anyways) that my sister and I have consulted each other as adults over a family situation.

April: I love my extended family.

May: Again, it's been awhile since I've written in the blog.

June: AWKWARD INTERLOPER OF THE REALM: CHRISTMAS DAY WITH MY NEW GIRLFRIEND'S FAMILY AS A CIRCA-1982 TEXT-BASED COMPUTER ADVENTURE GAME.

July: Just heard about the London bombing on NPR.

August: 10. Asian beers are much weaker-assed then Mexican beers.

September: Just thought I'd post a gorgeous pic from a friend who recently started blogging.

October: Went to Tar-Jay this weekend to buy the kids their Halloween costumes.

November: As soon as it turned to fall, I've transmorgophied into a WoW playing, brownie baking mom-ish type person recently.

December: I look in the mirror and realize that I don't like myself very much sometimes.

Hmm and looking back all I can think is wow, how depressing... :p