Dim Sum Diaries
Been listening a lot to Antigone Rising lately. Its a Lilith Fair-esque sound to it, I really dig the raw mood and powerful lyrics of this group.

Christmas is almost upon me/us, but it still hasn't hit me yet. I really need to get my ass in gear and finish up my Christmas shopping. Okay by finish, I mean I've got presents for only two people, out of a list of like a billion. Luckily the kids were so gung ho about decorating the tree, otherwise it'd never have it gotten done. Too little enthusiasm on my end, I suppose. Though maybe if I made some Christmas crafts, it might get me in the mood. :p

As a final thing, I leave you with this cool video I found from tian. More Back Dorm Boys, very cute and also an opportunity for me to explore Chinese pop music. I'm diggin it baby!



Update (this one is my favorite one ("Fairytale"), I'm linking so I can watch it over and over and over and cry over the song...):