Dim Sum Diaries
Been home for a couple of days now. Thursday was pretty interesting, after signing the paperwork we kind of milled around for awhile. Went to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch, had a martini, got partially drunk (only drank like 1/16 of it). Got a horrible headache, very tired.

"Oh drink more," Dean (coworker) advised. "Then that tired feeling goes away."

Hubby then phoned and advised me that Son was complaining about an ear infection, so I had to make the hour drive home (slightly drunk) and take him to the doctor. Phoned doc, was able to make an appointment and made ready to get on my way after lunch. Was poohed poohed by fellow former colleagues for bailing out so early, as there was another get together after lunch, supposed to last well into the night. I was actually relieved to leave because I am 1)old 2)had to take care of Son and 3)old.

Next day tried to call unemployment line...at least 40x that day, was always busy. Finally signed over over the internet...

Hubby is getting more stressed about work, it's one of those a thing with the thing situ...so now I'm finally the stay at home mom fully in charge of the household type thing. Still a bit of a weird mental thing I have to shift from. I don't mind it, it's just different. Bought a bunch of movies, plan to veg this week and watch them...could this entry be any more disjointed...that's the way I'm feeling now. More later...