Dim Sum Diaries
This is the time for Mir to stress out seriously (even over things that might not be that stressful). If I smoked, I'd be chain-smoking like a mo-fo. Don't ask me why, I don't know.

Just found a pretty cool site that details how to knit dim sum shaped toys for your cat(s). It would be even cooler is a) I knew how to knit and b) I owned a cat. But that's neither here nor there.

And I am very proud of Hubby. He gets to write an article that will be published in a trade magazine.

Recently discovered this Aussie soap called Sea Change on PBS. It was pretty interesting. Was really excited because I thought one of the characters looked like hunky David Wenham, but alas, it was not. Possibility of a romance between the characters Max and Laura kept me hooked. After perusing various websites on the series though, found out that in the end that Laura decided that they should be friends. Bah!