Dim Sum Diaries
Saw The Incredibles yesterday. Totally excellent! It was nice to get away for a few hours.

I usually view Friday as a "I can do what I want day". For example, I can drink coffee and/or soda (caffiene) at night!!! Because I can stay up late and don't have to worry about getting up at hella 4:00 am for work!!! It's small pleasures like this you really come to appreciate as you evolve to old fart status. Sigh.

Today for me is all about digging in at home, resting and spending time with the family. And getting some writing done. And cleaning the house.

I'm still trying to think of effective things to do for Julian Goodrum (see entry below). God I don't even know the guy but I can't stop thinking about his situation. After Kerry's loss (yeah I'm getting over it already okay), I feel like this is some cause with possible achievable concrete results. The Army should lighten up on the poor guy already.