Dim Sum Diaries
Ah nothing like great news on the prospective job front to make one's day.

On the brighter side though, I think I am getting the writing groove back. I thought for awhile I would abandon D&K's story and start a new one...but D&K just keep sticking in my mind. So maybe getting laid off is not a bad thing...I get to spend more time with the kids and I can also give myself a window to "be a writer"...we'll see...

But for today let's just concentrate on the stuff that looks good to buy (while I can still afford it):

1. Kyren blogged about a cool new book which I will get at some point, Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell: A Novel. It sounds very interesting.

2. Secrets of a Summer Night by Lisa Kleypas. Because LK is the absolute goddess of romance writers...I will happily bow down and worship at her alter on October 26 (when the book comes out).

3. If Lisa K is the yin of Mir's pantheon of kickass writers, then Aaron Sorkin is most definitely the yang. The West Wing, Season 3 on DVD is coming out on Nov 2 (election day) and I am mad for it.

Okay, that's it for now. Back to work and thinking about manu.