Dim Sum Diaries
Just found this site, Live Ireland. It's obviously geared to promote tourism in Ireland, but it is pretty nifty all the same.

Especially cool is The Sounds Of Ireland, where you can listen to the sounds of an irish cottage...

There's a crackling on the hearth And the wind is whining about the eaves; A lone blackbird sings outside and distant waves break on the shore.

Its like one of those white noise machines that play the sounds of the ocean or the jungle or something like that. Pretty relaxing stuff, but I wonder if I designed my own website to promote tourism to my house, what sounds you would hear...

Come away with us to chez Mir. The dishwasher is running and the dog is barking in the backyard. Come on inside and step out of your shoes (as required in this half Chinese household)...have a seat and have a sip from the thoughtfully provided juicebox...close your eyes and relax...

Son (running around the house): Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daughter: Mom! Dui Dui (little brother in Chinese) is swinging from his curtains again!!

A Tired Post-Work Hubby: Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Mir: Ai-yah! (okay I don't really say that but I couldn't think of anything else to say).

Also cool is the audio tour about Inishbofin. The narrator has this David-Attenborough-nature-documentary-type voice. He is calm and speaking sotto voce:

The boat trip to Inishbofin was so rough, I thought I was going to die. But luckily I didn't. So then I went and met with the nice old lady...