Dim Sum Diaries
1. When you start tearing up when NKOTB's, Please Don't Go Girl comes on your Yahoo! Launchcast station.

2. You really feel this quote applies to you:

You’ve never understood about bottoms, Jane. Having a bottom is like living with the enemy. Not only do they spend their lives slowly inflating, they flirt with men while we’re looking the other way.

--Sally, from Coupling.

3. Eating an entire pizza for lunch sounds like a great idea (accompanied by diet coke, which cancels out all the horrible calories). Oh, and a Fat Darrell too.

4. Watching the Ellie episode of the West Wing (season 2), then crying at all the dramatic father/daughter scenes.

Damn, I've been fucked up for the last few days.

Update:

Here's a little something that I want to get off my chest. I have a chat buddy who I met and we hit it off immediately. Maybe because we have similarly goofy personalities, he's always good for a laugh. He even reads some of my writing and gives me constructive criticism. So everything is cool. The thing is, he is a conservative Christian and is the antithesis of everything I stand for.

We delicately avoid any mention of religion or politics, preferring to concentrate instead on insulting each other.

"Please don't say, "Oh my god," he told me one day. "I find it offensive."

Good enough. I can respect that.

So he's recently started a blog. To talk about his Christian faith, etc etc etc. He linked my blog and requested I link his as well. Which I did. But then began the downward spiral of what I guess used to be an online friendship.

First he decides to put DSD under the category of "May contain objectionable material." Then he decides to delink me altogether because I used the word "fuck".

"Maybe when your content gets a little better, then I'll put you back on my blog," he emails me. "I put up with your questionable humor, but "fuck" is just too much."

Wow Rand, I'm so glad that you've tolerated me all this time.

OMG, should I be scared and not say fuck anymore. And sit beside the computer, hoping and praying that one day...someday soon he will link back to me?

I think not.