Dim Sum Diaries
It was the straw that broke the camel's back. From the moment we walked into the market, I had to endure that endless litany of shameless flirting. First there was the stare of naked desire upon his face. Then the quick caress when he thought I wasn't looking. He lingered in that same section for long moments---the same section his supposed "object of desire" was at. The object of desire that wasn't me...

How could Hubby do this to me in public was not to be bourne. I was getting increasingly agitated by his actions. Something had to be done. Taking a deep breath, I marched up to Hubby, stuck my face close to his and said those immortal words:

"Stop fondling that German chocolate cake and let's pay for our groceries!"

Hubby only rolled his eyes as we walked towards the checkout counter...