Dim Sum Diaries
There's this Chinese guy in Canada who also has a blog called Dim Sum Diaries. He is a writer and has a series/play called DSD as well. So that's pretty cool.

Writing is coming along well. My parents came down over the weekend and we cooked won tons and sticky chicken wings. Yummy.

I have a hankering to cook lamb (gigue d'agneau) tonight. Cut-up lamb shanks, shallots, garlic, bacon, carrots, celery and kidney beans. Gently cooked in my Le Creuset pot for three hours in a sauce made up of red wine, honey, fresh rosemary and thyme, salt & pepa. Doesn't that sound good?

I'm making myself hungry now.

One frustration I am experiencing is finding a good critique partner. I attend these monthly writer's meetings...meet some people who swear up and down they will email me and that we will be a critique group. Of course it never happens...the aforementioned triangular eyebrow chickie's excuse was: Oh, I dropped my PDA and was thus unable to retrieve your contact information. Keep in mind we have a member directory w/ everyone's name and phone #'s. I'm bitter. -_- I need to find someone who is good w/ grammar and literary structure...maybe at my next monthly meeting I'll finally strike critique partner gold.