Dim Sum Diaries
I guess I'm not really on hiatus. I finally admitted that to myself...like a minute ago. I guess Paul kind of nailed it on the head when he stated that it was not so much being on hiatus, but maybe the weblog is not the main focus anymore.

The manuscript is!!! I keep harping on and on about it and the writing contest...basically I need to send in the first scene in which the hero and heroine meet. Up to 15 pages. I think its almost done and its almost ready to send it. That is if a certain Canadian who shall remain nameless (Rand the Dorky Worky) would ever email me back.

So like even if I don't win...the judges are supposed to give back constructive comments, to indicate if I am going in the right direction or not. So I'm crossing my fingers.

I bought the second season of the West Wing. And I was like, I am so going to watch all 22 episodes tonight!! Because I love it that much! I managed to get through the first 5 episodes...it was 10:15 pm...I had to get up at 4 am...that means I would only get like 5 some odd hours of sleep...so me being the old fart that I am...I went to bed.

K Street is coming out in a few months too! I can't wait!

Berklee blogs about all the games he is going to buy, I blog about mah DVDs. ;)