Dim Sum Diaries
I'm at home today...sick...again. I think its an ear infection. Last week it was a head cold. So I actually have the energy to post a short posty because I didn't have to wake up at the crack of dawn. Well actually, I did and watched a few episodes of Sports Night on DVD. Then shuffled along like an old woman back upstairs. Sigh.

Making good progress w/ the manu. Threw a lot of things out and put some new stuff in (could that be anymore vague)...much to the chagrin of Rand. Ha ha.

Am about to go to the doctor in a few minutes...tomorrow is daughter's sixth birthday...very exciting stuff. My sis is taking the kids to Disneyland this weekend...and I'm gonna be at Writer's Boot Camp! Woo hoo! Good stuff.

Just read Paul's blog and doing this meme thing.

1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 23.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

So here is mine...The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien.

There was a steady rain falling, which made it difficult, but he used heat tabs and Sterno to build a small fire, screening it w/ his body, holding the photographs over the tight blule flame with the tips of his fingers.

Peace out.