Dim Sum Diaries
Back in Dec. 2003 there was an email floating around about troops in Iraq who were requesting letters or care packages from people back home.

So I sent a couple of packages. A female soldier just sent me an email...

Hello there my name is SPC A. O., a soldier of the United States of America ARMY. Currently I am one of those listed on that email that went around and was posted in several websites requesting mail. I am really glad and sincerely thank you so much for all the support you have given to us the troops fighting for Operation Iraqi Freedom. By receiving all these letters and packages just shows me how much more we are appreciated by the citizens of the United States of America. The packages were shared amongst all the troops.

Again from all of us, THANK YOU!


So that's pretty cool to get a response back. :)