Dim Sum Diaries
That stream of creative energy that enables me write---it waxes and wanes, depending on whats going on in my life. Right now its going pretty well. To tell you the truth, I don't even know why I'm blogging about this. I'm at work, haven't had my morning coffee and thus am not quite awake yet. My head is filled with Dan & Kate...and I have to be at work for 8 hours. Weird stuff. Being creatively "in the zone" leaves me rather distracted and muddled in general...

And I had this really odd thing occur to me yesterday.

Since I listen to Yahoo! LaunchCast at work a lot, I sometimes hear snippets of Jeff Foxworthy's comedy albums. I enjoy it. So then I go to a Hallmark store yesterday. I'm browsing around...and who do I spot? OMG its Jeff Foxworthy! Live! In person! I am totally floored.

"How you doing?" he asks me.

"F-f-fine...uh...how you doing Jeff Foxworthy?" I ask.

"I'm good. Hey I just made you a peanut butter sandwich. And I smushed it up real good. You know you are a redneck if you like smushed peanut butter sandwiches!" Then he hands me the sandwich. "Pretty funky situation, eh? You should blog about this!!"

And I was like, "Yeah! This is pretty damn blogworthy!!"

Then I wake up and realize I'm a total dork...it was some weird-ass dream...dreaming about blogging...that is so weird...

Ok...back to work then...