Dim Sum Diaries
Excuse me for a minute while I bitch about my Homeowner's Association. The stupid bastards that work there and can't add for crap seem to think that I don't pay my bills on time. Well you know what? I do. I've already sent all the checks (like way before the due date!) so get with the program and get your bookeeping in order!!

I am soooooooo going to call you and kick your asses tomorrow.

Okay, complaining time is over.

I'm still grumpy. Guess I'll have to head over to Mrs. Giggles and stare at some male num nums for a bit to make me feel better (Kyren knows what I'm talking about!!!). Ms. G. has Dieux du Stade calendars from 2001-2004!!! Although if you ask me, 2002 seems something out of The Village People. :)

Also, for some odd reason, Colymbosathon ecplecticos (Greek for amazing swimmer with large penis) cheers me up. :p