Dim Sum Diaries
I'm sick. I think I caught it from #1 (daughter) who had it earlier in the week. She got better and I started feeling like bloody hell. I slept all day yesterday and today I felt a little better, but I had to venture out to get some groceries, etc etc etc. Since its very close to Christmas, the market and various stores are alway crowded. People are all in a rush and more often then not, can be rude.

So I wake up from my nap, starving. Its 12:30 pm. I pull on a sweatshirt and some jeans, not even bothering with my hair, so its wildly all over the place. Bits and pieces sticking up everywhere. I have a wild-eyed look, possibly because I'm sick and because I haven't fully recovered from the NyQuill I took last night. My voice is extremely husky, rather like a man's. I don't know if its just me, but for some reason, everyone seems nicer or to treat me like I'm 10 years younger then I really am today. Maybe its because they think I look psychopathic and are nice to me on the fear that if they aren't I might go postal on them. Or maybe I look like such the sad drip, they feel sorry for me.

In any case, I go to Carls Jr and go in to order a burger/fries/drink, which I can't even finish (then you know I'm really sick).

Carls Jr Order Taker Guy: So you are gonna have the #1 combo? Excellent! And have a Merry Merry Christmas young lady!!

Mir: *Cough* Thank you.

Then its off to the market where I buy various items for dinner and stuff.

Supermarket Cashier: How YOU doin, hun? You okay there sweetie? Debit or credit dear?

So maybe I should like wild woman of Borneo more often, everyone will be nicer to me then. So like I don't even know if this entry is funny or not because I'm so out of it. So I've gotten home and The Vicar Of Dibley Season 2 came in by Netflix today, so I'm off to watch that with a cup of tea. Everyone have a good weekend.