Dim Sum Diaries
Kyren has done it. She has thrown down the gauntlet via this rather nefarious attempt to one-up me in describing the delicious food she eats (although I may never best her tandoori chicken entry).

Then we have the elegantly subtle Katia. She doesn't try to challenge outright, but did you see her comment there? Its so obvious that there is a food blog war going on! And the casualty is my expanding waistline.

I was running late for work this morning, so I didn't have time for coffee or breakfast at home. When I get to work, I visit my usual websites and I read Kyren's blog. Curses! Now I have to make a coffee shop run for some food because I'm so hungry!

So for breakfast I order coffee. When the barista hands me the cup, I take a sniff of the fragrant aroma. It smells delicious. I gently sprinkle sugar into the cup until it suits my taste. Because that is how I like my coffee. Sweet as sin and black as the devil....bwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...ahem...

I also order a warm, golden, flaky, buttery croissant fresh from the oven (okay it was nuked). In it the chef has placed a thick slice of honeyed ham and melted Provolone cheese. Cheese that was made by this old nun from cows that frolick all day in the hilly, green lands of Provolone...

I pick up this delectable creation and take my first delicious bite....

Mmmmmmmmmm...

(so there!)