Dim Sum Diaries
Recently several people who shall rename nameless (Kyren and Katia (who is the worst offender)) keep blogging about the wonderful food they eat. This is really bad because every time I read their blog I have to eat something, and it really is horrible for my waistline. :)

So now its my turn!

Tonight I am making a Tuscan Chicken soup with a packet I picked up from Harry & David. It is simmering as we speak and it smells wonderful. I also purchased a baguette from the market. Ah, nothing like dipping into an aromatic, flavorful, rich Tuscan Chicken Soup with a warm chunk of French bread. Yum....

Man, now I'm getting hungry...

On a completely unrelated note, Firefly has started this Fifty Word Fiction Project, and its pretty neat. I already submitted a piece, so check it out!