Dim Sum Diaries
Jarhead has asked me five pointless questions, and I'm answering for the fun of it!

1. How often do you wear it?

I wear it everywhere I go, baby. It is my tattoo on my right shoulder, of a butterfly and my Chinese name, which means "Beautiful Clouds". I had it done shortly after the birth of Child #1, in a desperate attempt to still "be cool". Hah.

"Why don't you come with me to get a tattoo?" my sister asked. "This guy is supposed to be the best in Southern Cal. He's done work on all the great kung-fu masters, apparently."

That was mildly reassuring, so I decided to go for it. Hubby went with us. The parlor was located in this run-down section of L.A. The Tattoo-Master's wife was giggling to my sister as I had the procedure done. Apparently thinking that I didn't understand Chinese, she gestured to my Caucasian husband and whispered naughtily to my sister, "Wow, he's so tall. How does she do it?"

My sister muttered an incoherent response and I just rolled my eyes. I actually consider the tattoo a proud symbol of my heritage. ^_^

BTW, you should read Ernie's story about tattoos of Chinese characters. Its pretty damn funny.

2. Which was your favorite and why?

My favorite Snapple Ice Tea flavor was mint, because it was so delicious and refreshing. Too bad they don't make it anymore.

3. What routine do you wish you could get rid of?

I wish I could stop waxing my eyebrows. It stings.

4. What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten?

Being Chinese, I've eaten many things that some may consider weird. However, I think the weirdest thing I've eaten is cow tongue. And fried okra.

5. What was the worst gift you've ever given?

I'm thinking worst as in the naughtiest gift I've ever given at a bridal shower. It would be the gift set of a slave collar, handcuffs, and various battery operated implements. I had to explain to the blushing bride-to-be what the implements were for.

*****

So if you would like to participate in this, read the following:

Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment here saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
3. You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.