Dim Sum Diaries
I have been in a very maudlin mood lately, as you can probably tell from the last couple of entries. Bradley passing away may have had something to do with it.

"So why have you been so emotional?" Hubby asked me yesterday.

"I don't know," I reply. I sigh dramatically. "I've been watching a lot of Kate & Leopold lately."

"Oh yeah? I haven't watched that one yet. Is it any good?"

"Well, its okay, but Hugh Jackman is great in it as Leo. There's this one scene when Kate (Meg Ryan) and Leo are cuddled up together. Kate falls asleep in his arms and Leo is totally in love with her. He gets all choked up as he stares into her sleeping face. He pulls out this ring, which belonged to his mother, and then he says in that sexy Brit accent of his...'Kate...would you...mm...might you consider...' But then Kate is totally asleep so he kisses her gingerly on the head. Its so romantic! I could watch it over and over and over..."

"Oh my god," Hubby says in horror, "You memorized that whole scene? Maybe I'll pass on this one..."

So that is what it has been like for the last couple of days. On the plus side, my writing has been very prolific. I think I've written about forty pages of the manuscript. That's roughly 10,000 words, so that's good.