Dim Sum Diaries
I sat my butt down last night and actually typed out a scene for THE GREAT CHINESE-AMERICAN NOVEL. Its not done and it is only a page long, but I feel like I've accomplished something.

Also, for the past few months I've been obsessed with reading war-related literature and blogs. Probably because of the situation in Iraq. It all started with Anthony Swofford's book "Jarhead" and I haven't looked back since. Its kind of like discovering a whole new culture, one previously unknown to me.

So I just found this war blog called Turning Tables that is pretty compelling reading. This guy Sean is in the Army and stationed in Iraq. He gives a day-to-day account of his life there, as well as his feelings and emotions. I'm hooked.

Some other war blogs that I read:

Lt. Smash

A Minute Longer

I'm sure there are more, but these are the ones I read at the moment.